Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Are you crabby or is that a new tooth I see?!

Well... Westley has been a bit of a crab these past few days plus the whole sleep for 1.5 hours at a time thing. Today I was giving him a bite to eat and he bit me... gently but with a tooth on top too! I never expected to find his left front tooth broken through and pushing in... it is as far in as one of his bottom two! He also has another couple of top teeth coming in. All four top front teeth are on their way in at the same time, poor little guy is hurting in his mouth right now! With a constant dose of tylenol in his system, he seems to be okay... but I can't let it wear off or I get 30 minutes of misery (his) to contend with. Excited to see his choppers coming in, it means all those chunks of veggies he has been gumming will soon be chewed.

No comments: