Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 15 ... Leftover night ...

Yup. We had leftovers.

Supper was leftover chili. Skyline style with corn spaghetti thrown in. mmm.

Lunch was Spinach salad with strawberries and blueberries. mmm.

Breakfast was a yummy omelet.

I am about 9 pounds down in 15 days. I hope it continues to melt away. The temptation to cheat is still lingering about. I always want a cookie or some sweet during the day. I don't eat any but I want to.

Today ... I moved a bunch of kitchen items, that I use often but not daily out to some shelves in my studio (okay, it's really a framed in, poorly insulated, concrete floor off the back of the house, but as long as my easel is out there, It's the studio.) I digress ... Now, little things I have been running up and down to get from the basement are all in one place. Like the Foreman grill and the pyrex take em containers. Not bad for only being in this house for 6 months. A few more boxes to unpack and I might have this moved in thing down. :)

No comments: