Tuesday, June 15, 2010

25 Days to go ... Except Not.

Well, 25 days is when we would be expecting Cadence to make an appearance. He arrived in Heaven several months ago instead.

Jeremiah 29:11 "I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

That has been one of my favorite scriptures since I got saved.

I do not pretend to understand, instead my heart is overwhelmed (and sick) by hope deferred.

That part about not harming you isn't true in this particular case, though I understand how I have a future. (because I lived through an ectopic pregnancy)

Tough stuff, every. single. day.

Medium celebrates his 7th birthday in a few days and asked me in the car how come his birthday was last in our family. We talked about how Cadence's birthday would have been after his, and technically is in December waaay after his. Then he asked how come God did not let Cadence be born. A Question I have no answer for. ever.

so, sigh, 25 days. Except Not.

No comments: