Stockings hung by the chimney with care...
and anticipation (see the R and K !)
down from the attic ...
1. Fathers must have a generous heart willing to give all they have away for their children.
2. Fathers must have a delight in watching their “growing boys eat”. Fathers feed their children the good stuff.
3. Fathers do not hide their weaknesses but minister from them.
4. Fathers make room at the table for new sons, not just sitting with the other fathers.
5. Fathers know investing in their children allows their lives to live on beyond them.
6. Fathers are so approachable that children feel a boldness to ask them for their steaks.
7. Fathers teach their children that “the real meat is in the street”! Take what you have been fed and give it away to those who do not know the Father’s love.
John thanks again for the steak and all the Spiritual meals you served us over the years at a great sacrifice of your life and for being a father to the fatherless.
to read the entire post ... click Here
And many thanks to the guy who wrote it!!