Monday, March 22, 2010

Seriously... again.

I think too too much.

I am waaay too emotional.

I am not yet done with all this grief. I am tired of it.

I found these quotes today:

God's delay is not God's denial.

We must first let go of the life we have planned, so that we may fully embrace the life that awaits us.

When God takes something from your grasp He is not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. The will of God will never take you where you the Grace of God will not protect you.

Hilariously, as if I can still laugh for real, God made it so my "copy" option isn't working within blogger publishing and I had to type the above quotes in myself. In case you all didn't know, I am pretty much a standard "I do, I understand".

the poem (from my childhood) goes:

If I Hear, I Forget,

If I See, I Remember,

If I Do and I Understand.


doesn't really make it any less annoying to have to type it in though.



Is is possible to be Undone and Hopeful at the same time? Angry and Breathlessly in Love in the same second? to Despair and Worship in your heart simultaneously?



that is the current state of my life, of my heart, right now.

Good Times.

No comments: