Monday, January 5, 2009

!!! LOST TOOTH !!!!


Looky Looky....

NewsFLASH : Medium boy has lost his first tooth!!!


On January 3rd. He is happy it did not hurt.


on a side note... Mommy pulled it.


Well... it had been loose for a bit... then he bit into an apple and it hurt.

So....

later that night (after the apple biting)

Mommy kindly wrested with him
(I say kindly, because I verbally wrestled with him)


He finally agreed to let me give it a tug...


when fear hit him and as soon as I touched it he RAN across the living room


saying... "no I'm not ready".... waving his arms

saying: "Wait, wait, wait..."


But I am laughing

and then Chris starts laughing....

so he shoots us both a scowl,

but we keep laughing...

Until FINALLY....

Medium boy quits scowling long enough

for me to explain
WHY I am laughing...


THE TOOTH IS IN MY HAND!

he says "what?, OH"

"lemme see"

then he got 50 cents from the tooth fairy that night!


There you have the story of the first tooth.

Except we forgot to mention that the one right next to it is just as loose as it was...


But NO WAY NO HOW is he letting Mommy or Daddy or Dr. E (our dentist)
ANYWHERE NEAR THAT TOOTH



and believe me I tried, and Dr. E actually looked at it today when he was taking impressions for my new crown for that front tooth I lost.
(which is going to cost us $965 we don't exactly have yet
and that thing will be ready in 2 weeks)

but, I digress...

Dr. E told me about a little trick to "ease" the very loose and almost completely sideways in his mouth tooth right out

except his version included Ora-gel and I couldn't find ours... sorry little dude.

anyway....

Medium boy was adamant that no one was touching his tooth
until tonight, of course...


when Mommy convinced him to let her tie dental floss around the loose tooth



and ... after it was strategically tied on, but hanging from the tooth


he says "I look terrible"




well, duh.... you have a strand of dental floss hanging
down from your front tooth draping down your chin!





but after that

he let me tighten the floss... just so...

until

the tooth came out

which is fabulous... because it looked really silly all sideways in his mouth

(though he says he is mad at me because "I look terrible")
silly guy... those new teeth are practically halfway in already

and fabulous because the tooth fairy put another 50 cents under his pillow



though if you ask me, he should get more


just cause he let me pull them!




Now on to the next cute pic...

I really love this toy.



I like to watch baby einsteins from the drivers seat.



No comments: