Thursday, March 31, 2011

Peas Porridge HOT ...

I may have let these root a little long...

I put them in the ground yesterday afternoon!

The process for "rooting" the peas can be found here...

http://apaetoday.blogspot.com/2010/03/high-density-pea-planting.html

thank you again Paul for your
Master Gardener prowess.

Now

Onto life


don't keep looking if you have a weak tummy ...



And this is the healing graft site on the roof of my mouth

OUCH.

Now, 2 weeks later, it feels like a pizza burn.

Still not letting food touch that part of my mouth.
and Orange Juice - No way.
It's water. All day.
:)

(sorry for the view!)

I do feel better. The grafts, which I am not posting a picture of, because, are healing nicely.

Who knew it would take so long to feel better, but I am glad it does.

Life is busy...

we are off on a spring break adventure today. :) I will post about that later!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Can you eat the sprouts? I still need to figure out how to sprout...

Paige said...

Yes you can. and you only need a mason jar and some seeds to make sprouts. I will try to do a post on that soon.