Wednesday, September 17, 2008

!!!! HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY GRANDPA !!!!


The Clausen Men (Westley is there too, just across the table!

We hope you have a FABULOUS Birthday!

WOW Dad 60 Years!

Westley says: Da da da huh heh da (really, it sounds just like that!)

Matthan says: Tell me what kind of present you got, one of the presents. Happy Birthday Grandpa and I love you so much and I am going to give the other grandpa some earrings you know the girl... (he means Grandma Clausen)

Caitlyn says: I love you Grandpa Happy Birthday! I love you. I wish we were there!

Paige says: Methuselah was 909 years older than you are now... you have a long way to go!

Chris says: Don't ask how old that makes me! :)

Happy Birthday Dad! Happy Birthday Grandpa! All our Love, the Saint Peters Clausen Clan!

No comments: