Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

Defining who a Mom is :

See to it that no one takes you captive
through philosophy and empty deception,
according to the tradition of men,
according to the elementary principles of the world,
rather than according to Christ.
~ Colossians 2:8


Defining what I strive for:

From childhood you have know the sacred
writings which are able to give you the wisdom
that leads to salvation through faith
which is in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 3:15



Lord, let my children be part of the generation
of those who seek your face
oh God of Jacob.



For my children to understand their individual destinies... I want them to know who they are in Christ and walk in the anointings they are gifted with.

I want them to have the understanding of Abba (even as small children) that I didn't have until so much later in my life.

~ My desire is for their hearts to be captivated by King Jesus... everything else will be in place after that.


No comments: