Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Anniversary Weekend ... Wurstfest 2011

Sunrise over Hermann
the view from our room


I wish I had my paints with me...

The fireplace in our room

Gorgeous view on the way in to Hermann




Dessert brought to our room at 9:30p
Two chocolate cake/brownies
and ice cream with raspberry sauce.


this was our welcome tray
at wurstfest there was a booth with hilarious mustaches as part of their decor ... so we cut up ...

"You must pay the rent"

"I can't pay the rent"

"I'll pay the rent"


Happy Anniversary
to us.







Mr. BR


the four of us hanging out in Hermann



Yeah ... this is the wurst hat.


us, again,
aren't we cute!

1 comment:

Posh said...

Wonderful view!
I'm stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party to say hello.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/04/welcome-friends.html