Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The other day ...

Remember this painting


Before Stellan got his Miracle.

Now he is a healthy happy handsome little guy.

I became a follower of her blog. and found many a blog that has humored and/or helped me along my way, simply by reading her blog and comments.

Two blogs of note:
I met Angie Smith (Her book I will Carry You = Lifechanging)
and Ann Voskamp (Her book 1000 Gifts = Lifechanging)

Anyway ... Thursday March 31 = we were totally blessed to pop over to a local rv park and visit with MckMama (yup, Stellan's mom) and her entire family.

They have borrowed an RV and are traveling cross county for a month or so. Enjoying the fresh air, meeting people in different cities and giving photo shoots (She is a stellar photographer).

We did not get to have a photo shoot :( that money needed to be saved for our adoption fund)

So, being myself. I emailed her a few days before they left to travel and arranged to have a picnic lunch with them right before her afternoon photo shoots at Laumeier sculpture park. It was a blast. Our children ran around with all her children and their puppy. Husbands talked, wives talked. It was great fellowship.

and fantastic to meet someone whose family has been in our prayers for over 2 years. :)

and still being myself... I neglected to take a single photo. and didn't have her take any either.
shoot. Oh well. My children were thrilled to meet them and hang out with them.

Beautiful Weather & Great People :)

No comments: