Saturday, March 21, 2009

Young or Old


The way to a man's heart is through his stomach!


My medium boy is laid up on the couch in his cast. He has frequently mentioned his boredom... especially when he wants something immediately, like another movie put in.




So, I walked up and jokingly said to him



"I'm Bored!"



He reflects for a moment with his hand on his chin and simply says:




"COOK"



Okay, it is true that I deeply enjoy it.
(except chopping onions)



Medium does see me cook 3+x a day.

However, it is not, in my humble Mommy opinion, the best cure for boredom.

Now where are those magazines I haven't read....

:)

1 comment:

Cheryl Pinkman said...

Hey Paige, What a cute story. You can check out my blog too at www.justlikemomcrafts.blogspot.com and at www.pinkmansheart.blogspot.com if you want. We miss you guys!!!!